Are You BEING
Raising Your Teen?
- Their kids seem to misbehave more when parents are stressed.
- It's often a struggle to get their kids to do what they ask them to... do chores, do homework, get off social media, go to bed.
- When raising kids “good enough” is not an acceptable way to exist, and the stress, burnout, and lack of fulfillment cannot be “all there is” to life.
- They must look within to become the role model they envision for their kids.
- If you agree with any (or all) of these statements, you could benefit greatly from coaching. In fact, the only qualification that matters when it comes to being coached is your willingness and desire to change.
The best place for you to begin is with scheduling a conversation.
Whether you want to become a little better at parenting or are looking to create a peaceful home, the program must fit your unique needs and vision. This conversation will help you begin to form a more complete vision for you and your family.