Are You Being
Raising Your Kids?
- Their kids seem to misbehave more when parents are stressed.
- It's often a struggle to get their kids to do what they ask them to... do chores, do homework, get off social media, go to bed.
- When raising kids “good enough” is not an acceptable way to exist, and the stress, burnout, and lack of fulfillment cannot be “all there is” to life.
- They must look within to become the role model they envision for their kids.
- If you agree with any (or all) of these statements, you could benefit greatly from coaching. In fact, the only qualification that matters when it comes to being coached is your willingness and desire to change.
The best place for you to begin is with scheduling a conversation.
Whether you want to become a little better at parenting or are looking to create a peaceful household, the program must fit your unique needs and vision. This conversation will help you begin to form a more complete vision for you and your family.
What Are Parents Saying
Working with Mary Kay, I have developed so much over the past year, but more recently my confidence as a parent has gone through the roof, I love being a mom again, and feel like I have a greater understanding of how parenting is, like the light has been switched on. Mary Kay's biggest gift to me was being able to choose the appropriate response to situations, and not be ruled by the fear and emotion, I am now able to feel those things, sit with them, question them, but choose the appropriate response, that in itself is a huge gift.
What a difference. After my first session, I put into action what we worked on and noticed am immediate change in my son. All of the sudden, we were connecting more than we had in a very long time. And it just got better from there on. This works!